Fanfiction based on
The Magnificent Seven television series
- The Heart of a Lady
- Mary Travis' less-than-lovely cousin comes to Four Corners and is befriended by Ezra Standish who teaches her what it means to be a lady.
- Starting Over
- Chris Larabee encounters an old flame while transporting a large amount of money intended to establish a new town. But Chris soon learns that Amelia Eagan is not the same woman he once knew.
- The Distance Home conclusion to "Starting Over"
- Chris brings Amelia back to Four Corners to face the consequences of her actions.
- An old friend of Vin Tanner's appears in Four Corners and forces Vin to choose between his past and his present, between old friends and new ones.
- Ezra Standish is kidnapped by a sadistic gambler bent on destroying him one piece of dignity at a time, and his friends are forced to battle a winter storm as they attempt to rescue him from the clutches of the madman.
- Vin Tanner gets more than he bargained for when he offers to help a new woman in town.
- The Sound of Silence
- Vin Tanner confronts the reasons he allowed himself to have feelings for a woman with whom he could never build a life. contains references to several episodes
- Wildflowers by Jo and DesertSage
- Vin Tanner finds himself struggling for his life in the emptiness of the prairie.
By Linda Backer
- Vin Tanner must face difficult emotions when a government official stops in Four Corners during the transportation of a young Indian boy to a school in the East.
- Note: This story was written as a birthday gift to Claire. The page was created in respect for the themes presented in the story and in honor of Linda's sensitivity to the subject matter and to the characterization of Vin Tanner.
By Sue Bartholomew
- Shenandoah Waltz
- News of an escaped prisoner in the area of Four Corners brings back bittersweet chilhood memories for Ezra Standish.
- A collection of scenes, short snippets, poems and the like which feature Vin Tanner as the main character and whose content evokes a deep, emotional response. VINnettes are often romantic in nature.
- Whiskey in the Rain by Tanners_Girl
- Moonlight by Tanners_Girl
- Time Stood Still by Jo
- To See Her Smile Again by Jo
- The Hug by Jo
- His Presence by Jo
- His Eyes by Jo
- If I Had To Do It Again by Linda Backer
Would you like your fic added to this page? Email: Hive Productions with submissions.
| Exploring the Old West | | Mag7 Fanfiction | | Mag7 ATF universe | | Mag7 Series |
| Lonesome Dove | | Archives |